At Speedie Engineering we consider the true measure of quality to be customer satisfaction. We understand that the foundation of our competitiveness is rooted in this and in the quality of our products. As such the primary goal of our quality management system is to do a good job, the first time, and every time after that. To ensure that our quality management system will continue to provide a solid foundation for success, it is essential that we continually improve our quality management system and related processes.
Speedie Engineering Service (“Speedie”) is an Australian based organisation focused on manufacturing metal and plastic products. Speedie aims to be a leading manufacturer by delivering quality products and services in a professional and cost effective manner which will satisfy or exceed the requirements and expectations of our customers and interested parties.
We are committed to:
- Creating a culture of commitment to goals and objectives by establishing and reviewing our quality objectives and ensuring they are communicated and understood throughout our organisation
- Maintaining an effective and efficient Management System throughout the organisation fully aligned with the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 International Standard
- Compliance to legal and statutory requirements
- Commitment to continually improve the effectiveness of the Management System and Manufacturing Operations (Plan, Do, Check and Act)
- Promoting the value of team work and employee participation in suggesting and identifying improvement opportunities including consideration of associated risks
- Providing adequate resources to plan and implement actions to address opportunities and risks thereby achieving improved results and preventing negative effects
- Adhering to Policies and Procedures in accordance with the Management System
- Working with our customers and providers to continually improve the quality of our products and services
- Work towards eliminating waste in all areas in order to become a lean organisation
- Review this policy for continuing suitability for this organisation
This policy applies to all of Speedie’s team members including providers and visitors affiliated with Speedie, across all projects and operations at all times.